Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My brothers and sisters get together at mom's house

For my mom's 81st birthday we brothers and sisters met at mom's house for a long weekend.
We had such a great time.... we talked and talked until way late, we laughed as we talked about our memories and got caught up with each others lives.... we told stories, and remembered so many fun times.  We ate way too many treats... candy, candy, candy... we watched family slides, had mom's famous chocolate malt (thanks Dawna). We also went to the Temple together and did Hastings names (thanks Doug).   We talked about our family trust fund, and about our family history and committed to work steadily on our family Temple work.   And... we committed to stay close.
I love my family!!


the girls..

the boys..

goofing off..

us at the Mesa Temple after our session 


me and mom