Saturday, August 26, 2017

A few more things to remember

Gorgeous clouds hovering over the mountain range as 
we drove to Manzanillo



Just a beautiful butterfly who waited
patiently while I snapped his picture.


On our way to Jala 



I loved this door, but couldn't get my car window
covered with raindrops down fast enough.


This guy reminded me of Kodiak finding his perfect
spot no matter how narrow the space.



The Coapinole building in Vallarta 


Just a flavor of the traffic moseying down 
the street along the church building.




We call this our very own Hill Cumorah. 


Just another day in paradise


The drinking fountain in the church hallway
Cups are provided ... 2 cups are provided.


One special day in Santiago.
On divisions with Sister Vazquez and Sister Lanuza
visiting Agustin in his work shop.  The rain
pounded down hard, and we nestled ourselves
 under his carport and inched together knee to knee
until we found our sweet spot where the rain
drops didn't catch us.  It was a precious day I'll not
soon forget as I heard these sisters teach this sweet
man about families and receiving answers to prayers.


Can you see that sleeping baby in this mothers arms?


Just a bit closer


I absolutely loved the branches growing out of this
concrete building. 


Again, a bit closer view.