Monday, August 12, 2013

37th anniversary


Bob and I celebrated our 37th wedding anniversary this weekend by heading up to Girdwood.
It has become a tradition for us... we love it up there.
We spend such a lovely day picking blueberries and walking around the walking paths up there
It started out rainy and cloudy, and everything was wet with the freshness of that morning rain...
but it cleared up and the sun came out and it really was such a lovely day.
Happy Anniversary to my sweetheart Bob... I love you.



ok.... what an outfit.... like I said, everything
was wet from the morning rain :)


picking picking picking...
talking talking talking :)
We ended up with 17 1/2 cup bags full of 
Alaska blue berries


ok... I know it's not the greatest picture...
and you don't need to say a thing about my hat :)
I know...
we set the camera on our truck...
what can I say


he is so sweet to me...