Sunday, December 29, 2013

pictures of our evening at the Temple

Remember.... we have two people who are snapping pictures like crazy with their new cameras .... so here are some shots of us on our way to the Temple the day after Christmas.  It was my night to work at the Temple so dad and Scott came with me and did an endowment session with our Hastings family names.  It was wonderful !


















             Oh, now you can see my new glasses
            and the nifty (that's right I said nifty) side designs  :)
            they have a sort of purple metallic look to them... I like them.


That's right... our old and worn out looking hands 
We're still in love and holding tight to each other.

I love this frozen manger scene as you walk into the Temple.  The figures just glisten and sparkle with frost in the night air... it looks just magical.



ok... these are just some mushy shots Scott took of dad and I... you may want to turn away.. :)
Oh yes... dad did not wear that blue plaid shirt to the Temple, we changed clothes downstairs so we could go and catch a late movie