Sunday, March 02, 2014

Dad's birthday part 2

dad opening gifts 



heavy heavy hang over my poor head
what do you wish for... a bump on the head



dad modeling his new shirt, his new sweater and his new jacket and eating an almond joy (of course)

Scott is giving his A- OK of the sweater I chose...
very handsome dad....


dad is wondering if he is a sweater guy



posing for Erin  :)  Erin would get a kick out of him doing this... so he always does it 


 dad's handsome new shirt



     












me and the birthday boy...
I love you so much honey,  here's to 60 more together  :)
       



I love his new leather jacket




The cake Fronk....




Thats right ... a triple chocolate bundt cake


and chocolate ice cream with freshly roasted almonds.... 
that's right freshly roasted :)
you're only 60 once  :)


I love this picture so much of these girls laughing and cracking up.... 
I love it, I love it, I love it


OK, so these three sat in front of the fire until their backs felt so so hot they couldn't stand it any more and then they raced to the ground and laid on their backs on the floor and laughed..... wowzers


I'm not going to lie.... Jani fell in love with ol Kodiak.  she kept asking if he was ok, like when we left to go to the movie when we'd leave.... and she fed him popcorn and pieces of roast beef. and would pet his soft velvety ears.... and when she was going home and leaving to go to the airport... she asked if we would take her picture with them together... I love it so much.... sweet old Kodiak... Jani couldn't resist loving him  :)